1. Personal identifiable information that is given through our contact page or via telephone is only used to contact you for services you have requested. Your personal identifiable information is only shared with select employees and contractors who are directly involved in providing the services you requested.
2. The personal identifiable information you give to us is voluntary. You may choose not to share some personal identifiable information when you contact us or you may choose not to contact us.
3. Your personal identifiable information will be protected through limited exposure only to those providing the services you requested.
4. Any data we collect that is inaccurate, you may change by contacting us via phone, e-mail, or through our website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this web site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ordering or delivery of supplies for the services you requested.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Payments are only processed in person and via phone. When we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way for payment.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive payment information transmitted via a handheld device connected to the Internet, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, e.g., billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.